Nervous about Dental Work?
Guess what? We may have the solution for you! Lots of our extremely nervous patients get their work done under sleep dentistry.
Sleep dentistry is also known as dental (twilight) sedation and is done in-house here at Cranbourne North Dental. Unlike a general anaesthetic at a hospital, you are only slightly conscious for the procedure. This means it is safer and the recovery time is much faster.
We work closely with highly qualified sleep/sedation experts to ensure you have a comfortable and relaxing experience. It is important that all your work is planned properly with a comprehensive oral examination prior to starting treatment under sleep dentistry.
Please note that not all cases are suitable for dental sedation and may require treatment under general anaesthetic.
We also have a variety of payment plans available - giving you the flexibility of paying for your dental work later.
Why Choose Us:
- Highly trained Dentist who have experience working with patients under sedation
- Highly skilled visiting sedation experts
- Great alternative to hospital sedation
- All done at our clinic (no hospital visits required)!
- Multiple payment plan options