Smile now, pay later – with Afterpay
A smile is for life, so it is definitely worth your while to plan for the future.
Our partnership with Afterpay allows you to get your dental work now, while giving you the flexibility to pay it across 4 equal fortnightly payments - with no interest and no additional fees if you pay on time*.
How Afterpay works
Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans for dental patients. Afterpay allows you to pay off your procedure in four equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. For example, if your treatment costs $400, you will only need to pay an initial 25% deposit ($100), followed by the remaining three instalments of $100 (per fortnight). There is no additional cost to use Afterpay so long as you pay on time*.
Pay it in 4
Pay for your dental work in four equal instalments every fortnight.
No additional costs*
No interest and no additional fees are charged when you pay on time.
It's that simple
No lengthy applications. Smile now, pay later.
Get started using Afterpay
- Download the Afterpay App from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- You will need:
- An Australian Debit or Credit Card
- Over 18 years of age
- ID verification with a Driver's Licence or Medicare card
- Check your spending limit by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay App
- Your spending limits will vary depending if you are a new or existing Afterpay customer and your repayments on current orders
- Book your appointment online or call us.
- After your visit - generate a barcode for our staff to scan
- Once approved, the payment schedule will be displayed in the Afterpay App.
- *Please note: Failure to make a payment on time will result in an initial late fee of $10 and a further $7 fee if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.