Replace your missing teeth with Dental Implants
Find it annoying to eat and chew due to missing teeth?
Can't stand wearing plates (dentures)?
As you know, missing just one tooth can make a huge difference to your smile and bite.
The search is over! Dental implants are a fantastic way to replace single or multiple teeth (or even all!). We offer a full range of dental implant options ranging from single tooth replacements to multiple tooth replacements. This also includes multiple implants for fixed full arch implant bridges, full arch reconstruction, rehabilitation and smile make-overs. We also offer a range of bone grafting and sinus lifting options if there is insufficient bone to hold an implant. The majority of our implant cases can be done under local anaesthesia here at Cranbourne North Dental. Sedation options are also available.
Here at Cranbourne North Dental, our implant practitioners have placed well over 3,000 dental implants (combined) to date. We have a wealth of experience and state of the art equipment for your implant journey. We make it so much for convenient for you as the one practitioner (or clinic) will be looking after your implant & teeth, from start to finish!
We use special 3D imaging software to measure your bone and to plan implant placement guides so the implant goes directly into the spot we want it to go. With recent advances in computerised implant technology, getting implants is easier than ever before! Sometimes we are even able to do Keyhole Implant surgery.
We have multiple payment plans available to help get your new smile (or teeth) now.
Why Choose Us:
- Experienced Dental Implant Surgeons
- Single to Multiple tooth replacements with Dental Implants
- Fixed full arch implant bridges & full arch reconstruction done here
- Bone grafting & Sinus lifting surgical procedures
- State of the art equipment & keyhole surgery options
- Various sedation options for certain Dental Implant procedures
- Multiple payment plan options to help you get your teeth back sooner