To our lovely community of patients,
Thought this would be a good time to update you on the recent developments surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We are still open and seeing patients and will continue to follow direction from the relevant Health Authorities.
Please be advised, we are continuing to adhere to the strictest infection control measures and have added some additional measures that you may notice when you visit us.
- We have removed all toys and other items from our reception area.
- Please try to limit the number of people who accompany you to your dental appointment. If it is for a child, try to ensure only 1 parent/guardian is present.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitiser upon arrival and leaving the premise.
- Please refrain from touching your face/mouth.
- Apologies that we will not shake your hand at this time! There will be plenty of time for that after all this.
In the interest of your safety and our practice and patient safety, please read through the follow questions and give us a call ASAP if you have answered ‘YES’ to any of the following.
- Have you or someone in your immediate family travelled overseas in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been in *CLOSE or **CASUAL contact with a confirmed OR suspected case of COVID-19?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
• Generally unwell
• Cold/flu-like symptoms
• Sore throat
• Runny/stuffy nose
• Body aches/pains
• Breathing difficulties
Thank you for your help and understanding to ensure optimum patient safety.